Tuesday, September 26, 2006

the reader


Click here to play. Best experienced with headphones.


Comments:
Awesome. This piece is interesting to watch wearing headphones. You're in my left ear and she's in my right.

My word confirmation is bhnityud. That's kind of a fun word.
 
Music, Image, content...all consistent. Works just right. this is great Violet, and shots look amazing really. Sound design is more complex than you normally do, i think, i like it.
 
I think your use of sound here was really cool. The shots also worked really well with the sound. I also really enjoyed your choice of music for this piece. It was a perfect match.
 
okay, nevermind; just watched it again, and her voice is quite clear indeed. whee!
 
Hey! I know her because we go way back. This is so smiley on her! I don't know why I missed it before.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home